Friday, April 6, 2012

Out of Sight, Out of Time By Ally Carter


Title: Out of Sight, Out of Time
Author: Ally Carter
Pages: 294
Level: Young Adult
Published: March 13, 2012

"The last thing Cammie Morgan remembers is leaving the Gallagher Academy to protect her friends and family. But when Cammie wakes up in an alpine convent and discovers months have passed, her memory is a black hole. The only traces left of Cammie’s summer vacation are the bruises on her body and dirt under her nails. All she wants is to go home. But even the Gallagher Academy now holds more questions than answers as Cammie and her friends face their most difficult challenge yet. With only their training and a few clues to guide them, the girls go in search of answers on the other side of the world. But the Circle is hot on their trail and will stop at nothing to prevent Cammie from remembering what she did last summer."

Review:

I don't really know what to say about this book. It didn't really stand out to me for being good or bad. The plot was good, it wasn't slow paced, which it never is in this series anyways. I guess I liked it. The only issue I have is that the period from when Ally Carter publishes one and when she publishes the next one is SO long that by the time the newest book comes out, I have completely forgot what happened in the other books. Even though I don't remember anything, the plot is still easy to follow, and that is a definite plus.

Cover: 4/5
Character Rating: 4/5
Style: 4/5
Development: 5/5
Overall:
****

1 comment:

  1. I had anticipated this book for a year now, and it did not disappoint! At first, I was slightly skeptical of the plot compared to other books. I mean, memory loss is something that either works or doesn't, and fortunately for this book it worked.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.
Beeeeeeeep.